In order to set-up Logic Apps and API Apps Monitoring from BizTalk360 user interface, you need to connect BizTalk360 with your Azure Subscription. To grant BizTalk360 the permission to access your Azure Subscription, follow the steps as shown below:
- Open PowerShell with elevated ‘Administrator’ rights
- Execute the following commandLogin-AzureRmAccount
- If you see an error message saying you do not have Azure PowerShell installed, download and install the Azure PowerShell from here. The steps are provided in detail in the article.
- Once you have Azure PowerShell installed, open PowerShell and execute the command mentioned in Step 2
- You will be prompted with a login screen to enter your Azure Subscription account details. Upon successful authentication, you will be presented with your account details.
- If you have multiple subscription identifiers, execute the following command to select the subscription identifier to be usedSelect-AzureSubscription –SubscriptionId
- The final step will be to assign the role to your application on the subscription. Simply copy the command from the screen (within Enable Permission section). Paste the command on the PowerShell command prompt.
- If this step is successful, click the Done button in the Enable Permission section
- Click Save to save the new Azure Subscriptions
- The subscription details will be saved in the Manage Azure Subscriptions page
Click the sliders to view the process of enabling the permission for BizTalk360 to access the Azure subscription.