BizTalk360 does not bundle Message Box Viewer (MBV) during installation due to the licensing restrictions of MBV. Therefore, administrators need to manually install MBV separately in the server where BizTalk360 is installed.
Follow the steps as shown below to configure MBV:
- Download MBV Version 13 from this link
- Extract the files to your preferred location in the server where BizTalk360 is installed
- Open a command prompt with “Run as Administrator” and navigate to the location where you extracted MBV
- Run MBVConsole.exe. and allow MBVConsole.exe to complete its execution
- Run MsgBoxViewer.exe. Click the “Start to Collect” button and allow the execution to complete
- Close the GUI application and make sure MBVSettings.xml file is created on the folder
Configuring MBV in BizTalk360
Once MBV is installed in the server where BizTalk360 is running, the administrator needs to configure the integration with BizTalk360.
Follow the steps as shown below to set up the integration:
- Log in to the application (as a Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click Message Box Viewer from the left menu bar
Message Box Viewer Download Directory - Enter the path of the directory where MBV is extracted
Schedule Execution - Select the environment from the drop down for which the MBV execution has to be scheduled
- Day/Time - Select the day and time when the MBV should run automatically. For ex, selecting Monday to Friday between 0900 hrs to 1800 hrs means that the message box viewer will run Monday to Friday once in an hour between 0900 hrs to 1800 hrs.
- Click Save to save the configuration settings