Once you have downloaded and installed BizTalk NoS Ultimate Addin, when you open a project or solution file in visual studio, you will see the NoS related icons appearing in the Solution Explorer section of Visual Studio. In this article, we will take a look at the basic settings that will help you get started with the BizTalk NoS Ultimate add-in.
Activating The Trial License For BizTalk NoS Ultimate Add-In
- If you are installing BizTalk NoS Ultimate add-in for the very first time, follow the steps as shown in this article to install BizTalk NoS Ultimate add-in
- Once the add-in has been installed, open any visual studio project
- You will notice that a warning message will pop up (by default). Valid License Required (Code:0x3001)
- When you click OK in the message box, the Settings/License pop-up window will open with the License tab activated.
- In the License tab;
- Commercial (or) Trial - Select the option according to the type of evaluation mode. Follow the steps in this article to see the process involved in requesting for a trial license key. For more information regarding commercial license, please write to us at nos_support@BizTalk360.com.
Order Number - Enter the Order number that you received in the welcome email from BizTalk360
- License Code - Enter the License code that you received in the welcome email from BizTalk360
Username - Enter a valid user nameThis section will not be available for the Trial License type
Email - Enter a valid email address. Preferably, add the same email address that you used while registering for the add-inThis section will not be available for the Trial License type
Specify Proxy Settings - If you use any proxy settings in your organization, make sure to enter that before activating the license
- Activate - Click Activate to activate the license for BizTalk NoS Ultimate
- Cancel - Cancels the current operation
- If you enter an invalid license code and/or order number, the validation will fail and the system will display the error message as We cannot find any order in the system with the supplied order number and license code
If you enter a duplicate license code and/or order number (say, the license code is already activated), the validation will fail and the system will display the error message asThere is already an active license for this order number/license code. Please deactivate the current license or contact license@BizTalk360.com
If you enter the valid license code and/or order number, the system will display the confirmation message asLicense is activated successfully
Click the sliders to view the process of activating the trial license in BizTalk NoS Ultimate Add-in.