BizTalk360 comes with a Windows NT service called "BizTalk360 Monitor" that is responsible for performing various activities like notifications, event log collection, MBV execution, and so on. The NT service has a lot of sub-services that is responsible to perform the different operations. Each of these sub-service can be started/paused in an isolated manner. For eg., if the administrator wants to pause the MBV Schedule service, he can simply pause the sub-service alone through BizTalk360 Settings interface, without disturbing the other services.
To Start/Pause a sub-service, follow the steps as shown below:
- Log in to the application (as Super user)
- Click the Settings icon at the top of the page
- Click BizTalk360 Health from the left menu bar
- Click Monitoring Services Status from the list of options
- Select the check box against the monitoring service name. When checked, depending on the current status, the Start/Pause buttons will get activated. For instance, if the Send Alert service is in the Paused state, when the check box is selected, the Start button will get activated.
- Click the Refresh button at the top right corner of the page to refresh the status of the services