Getting started with Managed Services is so easy and transparent. Once the partner/company has decided to use BizTalk360 Managed Services solution, the below steps will provide the process for setting up Managed Services:
- Partner to fill in the Managed Services Partner Details form
- Kovai Ltd to provide the required login credentials for Managed Services portal to the Partner (Admin)
- Partner Admin to login to Managed Services portal and set up Partner Consultants configuration
- Partner Admin then needs to configure the Site Access Key (as provided by Kovai Ltd) in Customer BizTalk360 application and enable the Service Bus
- Finally, Partner Admin to map the consultant user to an existing AD account as Service Bus Identity.
That's it! As you can see, within 5 easy to follow steps you are ready to access any customer environment within seconds. No hassle of checking if correct VPN/Citrix token being used or any other software configurations.