BizTalk360 allows the users to customize the template of emails they receive from the system. They can do this by modifying the parameters such as display name, email address, email subject, header/footer text, and so on. The users can also customize the color schemes of their email template to suit with their organization requirements.
Setting Up Custom Email Template
- Log in to the BizTalk360 application
- Click 'Settings' (gear icon) located at the top of the page
- Click 'Monitoring and Notification' in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
- Click Format Email Template
- Email settings - You can set up customized display name, email address, and email subject for easy identification purposes
- Captions - You can set up the Logo text, and the text in the footer of your choice
- Color settings - You can customize the theme of your notification emails with the color schemes of your choice
- Click Save to save the settings. Anytime you want to roll back to the default settings, you can click Reset Default button.